The Idea Accelerator
How to Solve Problems Faster Using Speed Thinking
But do you ever have enough time to come up with them?
If the answer to this is 'no', then The Idea Accelerator is the book for you. It presents 60 effective and practical speed thinking tools to help you come up with new ideas quickly. Each tool is simple to use and will help you develop ideas and solve problems faster. There are tools that you can use by yourself, with others, or to unlock the creativity of a team.
The Idea Accelerator is a powerful handbook and the ultimate resource for time-strapped business executives who might be running their own business, working in innovation, new product development, business development, sales, marketing and advertising.
Expect immediate results.
35 pages; ISBN 9781741764857
, or download in or
Title: The Idea Accelerator
Author: Ken Hudson
The SPEED of Trust 2006 US$ 12.99 384 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Large industry. Factory system. Big business > Cooperation. Cooperative societies
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Industry
- Business > Management
- Business > Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Business > Motivational
- Business > Risk Management