The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Software Testing and Quality Assurance
Theory and Practice
This important new work fills the pressing need for a user-friendly text that aims to provide software engineers, software quality professionals, software developers, and students with the fundamental developments in testing theory and common testing practices.
Software Testing and Quality Assurance: Theory and Practice equips readers with a solid understanding of:
- Practices that support the production of quality software
- Software testing techniques
- Life-cycle models for requirements, defects, test cases, and test results
- Process models for units, integration, system, and acceptance testing
- How to build test teams, including recruiting and retaining test engineers
- Quality Models, Capability Maturity Model, Testing Maturity Model, and Test Process Improvement Model
Expertly balancing theory with practice, and complemented with an abundance of pedagogical tools, including test questions, examples, teaching suggestions, and chapter summaries, this book is a valuable, self-contained tool for professionals and an ideal introductory text for courses in software testing, quality assurance, and software engineering.
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Computer software; Testing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming > Software Development