The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Schoolwide Prevention Models
Lessons Learned in Elementary Schools
Showcasing evidence-based models for schoolwide prevention of reading and behavior problems, this book is highly informative and grounded in research. Chapters first identify the core features of effective three-tier prevention models and explain their role within a response-to-intervention framework. In-depth case studies then illustrate the experience of implementing distinct models (targeting reading problems, behavior problems, or both) in actual schools across the country. The cases yield vital insights into the process of choosing the right prevention model for a particular school; coordinating faculty teams and building their skills; and making data-based decisions to improve student outcomes.
More from this author
- The Practice of Child Therapy2012US$ 125.95607 pages
- Preschool and Early Childhood Treatment Directions2013US$ 100.00264 pages
- Academic > Education > Theory and practice of education > School administration and organization > School management and discipline
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Child & Adolescent
- Education > Special Education
- Education > Research
- Education > Educational Psychology
- Education > Elementary