The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Child Protection is part of an exciting new series from SAGE Publications. Developed as accessible reference tools, SAGE Course Companions offer comprehensive introductions to core subjects, encouraging students to extend their understanding of key concepts, issues and debates. This companion offers readers an accessible overview of the core themes in child abuse and child protection, helping readers understand both the theory and practice involved in child protection, as well as enhancing their thinking skills in line with course requirements.
Designed to compliment existing textbooks for the course, the book provides:
- easy access to the key themes in child protection
- an expert's view on running themes in the course
- guidance on developing critical thinking
- helpful summaries of the approach taken by the main course textbooks
- guidance on essential study skills
- route-maps to aid the development of wider learning above and beyond the textbook.
The SAGE Course Companion to Child Protection is an essential tool that will help readers take their course understanding to new levels and ensure success in their undergraduate course. The book will also be an invaluable resource for those on post-qualifying training programmes involved in working with children.
198 pages; ISBN 9781848604681
, or download in
More from this author
More Social Science
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminal justice administration > Penology. Prisons. Corrections
- Academic > Public Affairs > Criminal justice administration > Penology. Prisons. Corrections
- Academic > Public Affairs > Corrections
- Political Science > Social Services & Welfare
- Social Science > Social Work