The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The Primary ICT & E-learning Co-ordinator's Manual
Book One, A Guide for New Subject Leaders
Every primary school has the daunting task of embedding ICT and e-learning into their curriculum. This practical manual is the first part of a two volume set that together makes up a detailed two year training programme for primary ICT and e-learning co-ordinators. The books combine key strategies and information with a weblog discussion from a group of 'virtual' co-ordinators who share their problems, fears and successes over the two-year programme, based on the author's wide experience of working with new co-ordinators and experienced staff on training programmes and in general support.
Book 1 is designed specifically for co-ordinators new to the role who need starting points and broad support. It presents a structured training programme split over three terms, guiding co-ordinators through the key stages of developing and implementing ICT policy and practice, including:
o auditing existing school systems
o reviewing and revising the school policy for ICT
o reviewing the ways in which ICT is used as a teaching and learning tool across the curriculum
o examining methods for the management of technical support services
o establishing a clear overview of standards in ICT, including a review of assessment procedures, moderating work, monitoring teaching and learning and creating E Portfolios.
The books have a companion website, which will offer downloadable versions of the photocopiable sheets from the book, as well as links to other sources of help and advice.
181 pages; ISBN 9781848605268
, or download in
More from this author
- The Primary ICT & E-learning Co-ordinator's Manual2008US$ 37.00209 pages
- Covenant Marriage2008US$ 25.95212 pages
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Education extension. Adult education. Continuing education > Distance education
- Academic > Education > Theory and practice of education > Teaching (Principles and practice)
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Science & Technology
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials > Science & Technology
- Education > Distance Education & Learning
- Education > Computers & Technology
- Education > Elementary