What Is a Healthy Church Member?
Biblically and practically instructs church members in ways they can labor for the health of their church.
What Is a Healthy Church Member? takes its cue from Mark Dever's book What Is a Healthy Church?, which offered one definition of what a healthy church looks like biblically and historically. In this new work, pastor Thabiti Anyabwile attempts to answer the natural next question: "What does a healthy church member look like in the light of Scripture?"
God intends for us to play an active and vital part in the body of Christ, the local church. He wants us to experience the local church as a home more profoundly wonderful and meaningful than any other place on earth. He intends for his churches to be healthy places and for the members of those churches to be healthy as well. This book explains how membership in the local church can produce spiritual growth in its members and how each member can contribute to the growth and health of the whole.
127 pages; ISBN 9781433522031
, or download in or
Title: What Is a Healthy Church Member?
Author: Thabiti M. Anyabwile
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > The Church > Church
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > The Church > Church renewal
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days > Pentecost Festival
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Worship Public and private > Worship; History; Early church, ca. 30-600
- Religion > Christianity > Pastoral Ministry
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life