The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
McGraw-Hill's 12 SAT Practice Tests with PSAT, 2ed
We want to give you the practice you need on the SAT*
McGraw-Hill's 12 SAT Practice Tests with PSAT provides the intensive test-taking practice that can help you sharpen your skills, boost your confidence, and reduce your stress. Take these practice tests--created by two of America's most experienced and respected test-prep coaches--and you'll learn what kinds of questions are on the SAT, how the test is structured, and how to budget your time in each test section. Watch your scores improve from one practice test to the next--and get ready to do your very best on the real exam.
Inside you'll find:
- 12 complete sample SAT exams with full explanations for every answer, plus a complete sample PSAT exam
- Through coverage of the best strategies for the SAT essay
- Scoring worksheets to help you calculate your total score for every test
- Expert guidance in prepping students for the SAT
- More practice and extra help online
* SAT and PSAT are registered trademarks of the College Entrance Examination Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
672 pages; ISBN 9780071583183
, or download in or
More from this author
- McGraw-Hill's SAT, 2014 Edition2013US$ 20.00796 pages
- McGraw-Hill Education 12 SAT Practice Tests with PSAT, 3rd Edition2014US$ 23.00867 pages