Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, Self-Assessment and Board Review
The ultimate study partner, based on the classic content of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 17e
5 STAR DOODY'S REVIEW!
"As Harrison's is one of the all-time comprehensive texts of internal medicine, this book goes far in delineating what essential facts must be mastered. The editors have assembled the experts in medicine, which makes this book particularly useful....The questions are posed, along with necessary graphics, in a way one could expect them on the examination. The explanations are direct from the parent text and comprehensive.... This is one of the better board reviews available. It is comprehensive and to the point. It is a necessary tool for anyone preparing for the internal medicine certification examination." -- Doody's Review Service
When it comes to preparing for IM Board certification or recertification/maintenance of certification, there's no better study tool than the one that bears the Harrison's name: Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, Self-Assessment and Board Review.
Reflecting all the authority and accuracy of Harrison's 17th edition content, this guidebook features more than 1000 review questions, along with complete answers and explanations derived from--and cross-referenced to--the parent text. Also included are references to recent journal articles that solidify your understanding of key information.
- Content that closely follows the organization and coverage of the 17th edition of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine
- More than 1000 revised and updated questions simulate those on the primary certification examination in internal medicine
- High-yield content reflects the weighting of subject matter included on the Internal Medicine Examination Blueprint
- Coverage spans the entire spectrum of internal medicine
- NEW! Expanded Color Atlas insert
Title: Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, Self-Assessment and Board Review
Author: Charles Wiener; Anthony S. Fauci; Eugene Braunwald; Dennis L. Kasper; Stephen L. Hauser; Dan L. Longo; J. Larry Jameson; Joseph Loscalzo
Managing Infectious Diseases in Child Care and Schools 2008 US$ 47.00 209 pages
Being Mortal 2014 US$ 10.99 320 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Harrisons Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review 18th EditionUS$ 83.00
- Harrison's Principles of Internal MedicineUS$ 64.00
- Family Medicine PreTest Self-Assessment And Review, Third EditionUS$ 37.00
- Rudolphs Pediatrics Self-Assessment and Board ReviewUS$ 82.00
- Diagnostic Cytopathology Board Review and Self-AssessmentUS$ 149.00