The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Math Proofs Demystified
Almost every student has to study some sort of mathematical proofs, whether it be in geometry, trigonometry, or with higher-level topics. In addition, mathematical theorems have become an interesting course for many students outside of the mathematical arena, purely for the reasoning and logic that is needed to complete them. Therefore, it is not uncommon to have philosophy and law students grappling with proofs. This book is the perfect resource for demystifying the techniques and principles that govern the mathematical proof area, and is done with the standard “Demystified” level, questions and answers, and accessibility.
290 pages; ISBN 9780071469920
, or download in or
Teaching Numeracy 2011 US$ 34.95 241 pages
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 85.00 953 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Logic, Symbolic and mathematical
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Combinatory logic
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Proof theory
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Analytic mechanics
- Academic > Logic > Combinatory logic
- Academic > Logic > Proof theory
- Academic > Computer Science