David Cadman’s Property Development has long been the standard textbook on the commercial property development process in the UK, and with this fifth edition the book is brought completely up to date for a new generation of readers. Accessible to students of all disciplines within the built environment, the book is geared directly towards students of property development at undergraduate or graduate levels. It provides a clear and practical overview of the property development process, together with critical analysis of the key issues faced by property professionals today.
This edition retains the established structure of previous editions, by focusing on land acquisition, development appraisal, finance, planning, construction, market research and promotion. Additionally, reflecting changes in practice, there is also new material on the environmental impacts of property development, with a chapter on Sustainable Property Development, and on the growth of international working in the property sector. Excellent case studies, which are enhanced by discussion questions, illustrate the process at work. This classic text for all property development students will also be of interest to early career professionals and those pursuing a professional degree in the industry.
Title: Property Development
Author: Sara Wilkinson; Richard Reed
The Five Dysfunctions of a Team 2007 US$ 14.97 243 pages
The Smartest Guys in the Room 2013 US$ 13.99 480 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Labor market. Labor supply. Labor demand
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Public relations. Industrial publicity
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Real estate business
- Architecture > Urban & Land Use Planning
- Nature > Rocks & Minerals
- Business > Real Estate