Routledge Handbook of Sports Sponsorship
The Routledge Handbook of Sports Sponsorship provides a comprehensive guide to the successful management of sport sponsorship. From the development of an appropriate strategy to the implementation of the sponsorship operation through to post-event analysis, this book offers an authoritative reference for large and small events.
The text also provides an accessible review of the legal issues associated with marketing, copyright and contracts in print, television and radio sponsorship, illustrated with a wealth of case studies. Includes:
• Sports marketing and sports management theory.
• Stage by stage analysis of the sponsorship process
•The roles of different key stakeholders in the process
• Thorough explanation of copyright and contract law for sports sponsorship
• Major international sports sponsorship case-studies examined from concept stage through to post-event analysis.
The Routledge Handbook of Sports Sponsorship is essential reading for students and a valuable reference for professionals in sports law, sports management, sports marketing and brand management.
288 pages; ISBN 9781134145287
, or download in or
Title: Routledge Handbook of Sports Sponsorship
Author: Alain Ferrand; Luiggino Torrigiani; Andreu Camps i Povill
The World's Most Powerful Leadership Principle 2004 US$ 13.99 224 pages
To Sell Is Human 2012 US$ 12.99 256 pages
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Jurisprudence. Philosophy and theory of law > Schools of legal theory > Sociology of law. Sociological jurisprudence
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Comparative law. International uniform law > Control of social activities
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Periodicals
- Academic > Law > Law in general. Comparative and uniform law. Jurisprudence > Bibliography
- Business > Management
- Business > Public Relations
- Sports & Recreation