The Management of Non-Governmental Development Organizations
The first edition of this book was published in 2001 by Routledge and was the first academic text on the important new emerging field of NGO management. It sets out the field for researchers with a new and original conceptual framework, contains a comprehensive review of existing literature from a variety of disciplines (including management, development studies, and social policy) and provides wide-ranging examples from the author’s own practical and research experience.
New to this edition:
- twelve new detailed case studies of NGO management issues and challenges
- new discussion points, lessons learned and questions for debate to guide the reader through each chapter
- definitions of key terms
- highlighted key ideas to illustrate each chapter.
Revealing the distinctive organizational challenges faced by NGOs this second edition provides a fully updated and revised text that will prove invaluable to all those studying or working in NGOs, the voluntary sector or development studies.
Visit the Companion website at www.routledge.com/textbooks/978-0-415-37093-6.
, or download in or
Title: The Management of Non-Governmental Development Organizations
Author: David Lewis
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The E-Myth Revisited 2009 US$ 10.99 288 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Classes of labor
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Standardization. Simplification. Waste
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Management of special enterprises
- Business > Management
- Business > Government & Business
- Business > Nonprofit Organizations & Charities
- Business > Economic Development
- Business > Development