The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Better Skin
A skin-care expert and a medical writer provide readers with a lifelong plan for good skin. With advice for everyone from teens to seniors, they cover such topics as the importance of diet, exercise, and water intake; which “cosmeceuticals” and pharmaceuticals really work; and treatments for problems such as aging, sun damage, acne, pregnancy masks, menopause, rosacea, and more.
* 17 million Americans over the age of 18 suffer from acne
* Botox injections are up 553% since 1992—the third most popular plastic surgery procedure in 2001 after breast augmentation and liposuction
* Full skin care regimen and treatment options for all types of skin—for both women and men.
352 pages; ISBN 9781440625800
, or download in or
More from this author
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Healthy Weight Loss, 2E2005US$ 19.95400 pages
- The Complete Idiot's Guide Glycemic Index Cookbook2005US$ 18.95353 pages