Surveys in Social Research
This fifth edition has been completely rewritten and much expanded, and contains new examples, and data and extensive lists of web resources. It also includes new material on:
internet and email sampling
As well as explaining how to conduct good surveys, De Vaus shows how to become a critical consumer of research. He argues that the logic of surveys and statistics is simply an extension of the logic we use in everyday life; analysis, however, requires creativity and imagination rather than the application of sterile mechanical procedures.
Surveys in Social Research is essential reading for students and researchers working with surveys. It assumes no background in statistical analysis, and gives you the tools you need to come to grips with this often challenging field of work.
Title: Surveys in Social Research
Author: D.A. de Vaus
More Social Science
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- The Uses of Social Research (Routledge Revivals)US$ 44.95
- Social Research and Royal Commissions (Routledge Revivals)US$ 44.95
- Designing and Constructing Instruments for Social Research and EvaluationUS$ 74.00
- Surveys and Experiments in Education ResearchUS$ 34.99
- Nonsampling Error in Social SurveysUS$ 43.00