The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Communicating in the Third Space
Communicating in the Third Space aims to clarify Homi K. Bhabha’s theory of the third space of enunciation by reconstructing its philosophical, sociological, geographical, and political meaning with attention to the special advantages and ambiguities that arise as it is applied in practical--as well as theoretical--contexts.
204 pages; ISBN 9781135894191
, or download in or
More from this author
More Language Arts
- Academic > Sociology > Social psychology > Social influence. Social pressure
- Academic > Psychology > Social psychology > Social influence. Social pressure
- Social Science > Anthropology > Cultural
- Social Science > Ethnic Studies
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Communication
- Biography & Autobiography
- Literary Criticism