The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
You Are Here
Exposing the Vital Link Between What We Do and What That Does to Our Planet
In this groundbreaking book, the New York Times bestselling coauthor of The Green Book Thomas M. Kostigen reveals the vital missing link in today's environmental crisis: how we as individuals are connected to the most tenuous geography on the planet. Despite the recent prominence of "green" issues in the news, the direct relationship between our actions and the earth is too often ignored. But the seemingly insignificant things we do every day have the power to literally alter the landscape in the ongoing battle to resuscitate the planet.
272 pages; ISBN 9780061982354
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental sciences > Human ecology. Anthropogeography
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental sciences > Human influences on the environment
- Academic > Life Sciences > Biology > Human ecology. Anthropogeography
- Academic > Geography > Human ecology. Anthropogeography > Human influences on the environment
- Academic > Geography > Human ecology. Anthropogeography > By region or country
- The Environment > Nature
- Science > Environmental Science
- Nature > Environmental Conservation & Protection