The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
An Introduction to Mass Communication
Media Today puts students at the center of profound changes in the twenty-first century media world -from digital convergence to media ownership- and gives them the skills to think critically about what these changes mean for the role of media in their lives.
712 pages; ISBN 9781135902049
, or download in
More Language Arts
- Academic > Journalism and Media > Communication. Mass media > Communication
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Philology. Linguistics > Communication. Mass media
- Media > Media, Communication and Cultural Studies
- Current Events > Mass Media
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Communication
- Social Science