The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Past, Present and Future
This edited volume in SIOP's Organizational Frontiers Series presents the current thinking and research on the important area of motivation.Work Motivation is a central issue in Industrial organizational psychology, human resource management and organizational behavior. In this volume the editors and authors show that motivation must be seen as a multi-level phenomenon where individual, group, organizational and cultural variables must be considered to truly understand it. The book adopts an overall framework that encompasses "internal" - from the person - forces and "external" - from the immediate and more distant environment - forces. It is destined to challenge scholars of organizations to give renewed emphasis and attention to advancing our understanding of motivation in work situations.
704 pages; ISBN 9781136675782
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business and Commerce > Personnel management. Employment management
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business
- Academic > Economics > Commerce
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- Business > Organizational Behavior
- Business > Motivational
- Business > Human Resources & Personnel Management