The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The Handbook for Enhancing Professional Practice
Using the Framework for Teaching in Your School
The Handbook for Enhancing Professional Practice offers sound advice, step-by-step procedures, and practical tools for using the framework in
* Teacher preparation,
* Teacher recruitment and hiring,
* Teacher mentoring and peer coaching,
* Self-directed professional inquiry,
* Professional development, and
* Teacher evaluation.
The ready-to-use forms and other instruments in this book transform the framework for teaching into a mechanism for teacher support that emphasizes two key goals: quality assurance and professional learning. Grounded in practitioners wisdom, this handbook demonstrates how the framework for teaching can inform professional growth throughout a teachers career--from preservice training through the attainment of the skills and knowledge that characterize distinguished teaching.
Charlotte Danielson is an international education consultant and presenter based in Princeton, N.J.
190 pages; ISBN 9781416608172
, or download in
More from this author
- Enhancing Student Achievement2002US$ 22.95157 pages
- Teacher Evaluation to Enhance Professional Practice2000US$ 24.95167 pages