The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
PHP and MySQL Web Development
PHP and MySQL Web Development, Fourth Edition The definitive guide to building database-drive Web applications with PHP and MySQL and MySQL are popular open-source technologies that are ideal for quickly developing database-driven Web applications. PHP is a powerful scripting language designed to enable developers to create highly featured Web applications quickly, and MySQL is a fast, reliable database that integrates well with PHP and is suited for dynamic Internet-based applications.
PHP and MySQL Web Development shows how to use these tools together to produce effective, interactive Web applications. It clearly describes the basics of the PHP language, explains how to set up and work with a MySQL database, and then shows how to use PHP to interact with the database and the server. The fourth edition of PHP and MySQL Web Development has been thoroughly updated, revised, and expanded to cover developments in PHP 5 through version 5.3, such as namespaces and closures, as well as features introduced in MySQL 5.1.
This is the eBook version of the title. To gain access to the contents on the CD bundled with the printed book, please register your product at informit.com/register
1008 pages; ISBN 9780768686432
, or download in or
More from this author
Programming with Mathematica®: An Introduction 2013 US$ 76.00 732 pages
Head First C# 2010 US$ 39.99 840 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Pseudocode
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Pascal
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Perl
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > PHP
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming Languages > SQL
- Computers > Internet > Web Site Design
- Computers > Database Management
- Computers > Programming