Sams Teach Yourself SAP in 24 Hours
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
Third Edition: Thoroughly Updated and Expanded, with Extensive New Coverage!
In just 24 sessions of one hour or less, you’ll master the entire SAP project lifecycle, from planning through implementation and system administration through day-to-day operations. Using this book’s straightforward, step-by-step approach, you’ll gain a strong real-world foundation in both the technology and business essentials of today’s SAP products and applications—from the ground up.
Step-by-step instructions walk you through the most common questions, issues, and tasks you’ll encounter with SAP.
Case study-based exercises help you build and test your knowledge.
By the Way notes present interesting pieces of information.
Did You Know? tips offer advice or teach an easier way.
Watch Out! cautions warn about potential problems.
Learn how to…
- Understand SAP’s newest products for enterprises and small-to-midsize businesses, and choose the right solutions for your company
- Discover how SAP integrates with Web services and service-oriented architecture
- Develop an efficient roadmap for deploying SAP in your environment
- Plan your SAP implementation from business, functional, technical, and project management perspectives
- Leverage NetWeaver 7.0 features to streamline development and integration, and reduce cost
- Walk through a step-by-step SAP technical installation
- Master basic SAP system administration and operations
- Perform essential tasks such as logon, session management, and printing
- Build SAP queries and reports
- Prepare for SAP upgrades and enhancements
- Develop your own personal career as an SAP professional
Register your book at informit.com/title/9780137142842 for convenient access to updates and corrections as they become available.
473 pages; ISBN 9780132715102
, or download in or
Title: Sams Teach Yourself SAP in 24 Hours
Author: George Anderson; Tim Rhodes; Jeff Davis; John Dobbins; Andreas Jenzer
The Innovators 2014 US$ 9.99 528 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Microsoft Office
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Computers > Business Software
- Computers > Data Processing