The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Veterinary Laser Surgery
A Practical Guide
Written by experts in the field, Veterinary Laser Surgery: A Practical Guide strives to help general and specialty veterinary practitioners understand, implement and expand the use of laser energy in safe and rational ways for both surgical and therapeutic procedures to further improvement the veterinarians ability to enhance the patient’s quality of life.
- PRACTICAL PICTORIAL GUIDE / ATLAS feature that includes 31 case studies of the most common laser surgery procedures. Broad spectrum of specific laser information, including chapters covering basic laser physics through specific laser surgery techniques and pain management.
- Special sections on CO2 and Diode laser wavelengths.
- Provides veterinarians with skills and techniques to improve the comfort and quality of patients’ lives through appropriate laser use.
- User-friendly format makes referencing easy.
- A practical reference for specialty and general veterinarians.
252 pages; ISBN 9780470344125
, or download in
Health Care Reform and American Politics 2010 US$ 12.99 232 pages
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks 2010 US$ 9.99 525 pages