The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
How Young Leaders Can Transform the Church and Why We Should Let Them
Creps' new book is a topic of interest both inside and outside the church as older leaders realize that they're not "getting it" when it comes to technologies (iPod, IM, blogging) or cultural issues such as the fact that younger people see the world in an entirely different way. Creps has been personally involved in reverse mentoring for several years and has spoken and written on the subject extensively. He has pastored three churches (one Boomer, one Builder, on X'er) and is currently a church planter in Berkeley, California. He has also served as a consultant and and a seminary professor and administrator, holding a PhD in Communication Studies and a D.Min. from the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary.
240 pages; ISBN 9780470443323
, or download in or
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Religious duties > Youth Religious life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Church management. Efficiency > Church management
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Church management. Efficiency > Christian leadership
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Worship Public and private > Worship; History; Early church, ca. 30-600
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Saints' days
- Religion > Christianity > Pastoral Ministry
- Religion > Leadership