The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
A Damaging Delusion
Biomedical theories of autism can offer a plausible explanation of the supposed ‘autism epidemic’ and are increasingly accepted by parents and activists but do they work and are they safe? Dr Fitzpatrick, himself the father of an autistic boy, investigates the scientific evidence around a number of theories.
166 pages; ISBN 9781134058976
, or download in or
More from this author
- Academic > Health Sciences > Pediatrics > Diseases of children and adolescents > Mental disorders. Child psychiatry
- Academic > Health Sciences > Pediatrics > Examination. Diagnosis
- Medicine > Pediatrics
- Medicine > Neurology
- Medicine > Allied Health Services
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Mental Health
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Neuropsychology