Colloquial Portuguese of Brazil 2
Do you know Brazilian Portuguese already and want to go a stage further? If you’re planning a visit to Brazil, need to brush up your Brazilian Portuguese for work, or are simply doing a course, Colloquial Portuguese of Brazil 2 is the ideal way to refresh your knowledge of the language and to extend your skills.
Colloquial Portuguese of Brazil 2 is designed to help those involved in self-study; structured to give you the opportunity to listen to and read lots of modern, everyday Brazilian Portuguese, it has also been developed to work systematically on reinforcing and extending your grasp of Brazilian Portuguese grammar and vocabulary.
Key features of Colloquial Portuguese of Brazil 2 include:
- revision; material to help consolidate and build up your basics
- s wide range of contemporary authentic documents
- lots of spoken and written exercises in each unit
- highlighted key structures and phrases, a Grammar reference and detailed answer keys
- a broad range of everyday situations, focusing on Brazil.
- supplementary exercises and Brazilian Portuguese language web-links at www.routledge.com/languages.
Audio material is available on CD or in MP3 format to accompany Colloquial Portuguese of Brazil 2. Recorded by native speakers, this material includes scripted dialogues, texts and extracts from authentic interviews as well as interactive exercises, and will help you perfect your pronunciation and listening skills.
Title: Colloquial Portuguese of Brazil 2
Author: Esmenia Simoes Osborne; Barbara McIntyre