The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Psychodynamic Group Psychotherapy, Fourth Edition
This widely adopted text and clinical reference covers the "whats," "whys," and "how-tos" of setting up therapy groups and making them work. Coverage includes mechanisms and processes of change, patient selection, leadership issues, combining groups with other forms of treatment, and dealing with "difficult" patients.
More from this author
- Contributions of Self Psychology to Group Psychotherapy2009US$ 30.95280 pages
- Complex Dilemmas in Group Therapy2004US$ 45.00313 pages
More Social Science
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry > Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system > Psychiatry > Therapeutics. Psychotherapy
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Group
- Medicine > Nursing
- Medicine > Psychiatry
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Clinical Psychology
- Social Science > Social Work