Mayo Clinic Antimicrobial Therapy
Direct from infectious diseases experts at Mayo Clinic, this new pocket-sized guide to antimicrobial therapy provides an innovative format organized for the way you treat patients—simplified treatment recommendations for specific syndromes at the point of care.
Special benefits include:
- An expertly designed point-of-care format—provides effortless access to therapy guidelines
- Up-to-date content—with added references and Web site URLs to keep you current
- Hundreds of antimicrobial drugs—ensure thorough coverage
- Drug-dosing recommendations—provide quick treatment options and improve outcomes
- Pediatric dosing guidelines—present a thorough one-stop resource option
Written in an easy-to-use format, the new Mayo Clinic Antimicrobial Therapy Quick Guide helps clinicians around the world improve their quick ID consults for positive patient outcomes.
Title: Mayo Clinic Antimicrobial Therapy
Author: John W. Wilson; Lynn Estes
Introduction to Many-Body Physics 2015 US$ 60.99 816 pages
Napoleon's Buttons 2004 US$ 13.99 384 pages