The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Mayo Clinic Antimicrobial Therapy
Direct from infectious diseases experts at Mayo Clinic, this new pocket-sized guide to antimicrobial therapy provides an innovative format organized for the way you treat patients—simplified treatment recommendations for specific syndromes at the point of care.
Special benefits include:
- An expertly designed point-of-care format—provides effortless access to therapy guidelines
- Up-to-date content—with added references and Web site URLs to keep you current
- Hundreds of antimicrobial drugs—ensure thorough coverage
- Drug-dosing recommendations—provide quick treatment options and improve outcomes
- Pediatric dosing guidelines—present a thorough one-stop resource option
Written in an easy-to-use format, the new Mayo Clinic Antimicrobial Therapy Quick Guide helps clinicians around the world improve their quick ID consults for positive patient outcomes.
The Galileo Affair 1989 US$ 12.95 399 pages
Will You Be Alive 10 Years from Now? 2013 US$ 27.95 256 pages