Non-Invasive Management of Gynecologic Disorders
Minimally Invasive Management of Gynecologic Disorders, is the first book to examine cutting-edge techniques that explore new non-invasive management techniques.
Written with an emphasis on outpatient options, this text uses an evidence-based approach, and focuses on:
- gynecologic disorders for which both surgical and non-surgical management options are currently available
- pathogenesis of these disorders
- available non-surgical treatment options
- guidance on how and when it is appropriate to choose more conservative modalities
- Written by a team international experts in the field, this new all-inclusive volume is invaluable to both the practicing gynecologists and obstetricians who want less evasive options for many of todays gynecologic disorders.
Title: Non-Invasive Management of Gynecologic Disorders
Author: Aydin Arici; Emre Seli
When Breath Becomes Air 2016 US$ 12.99 240 pages
British National Formulary BNF 71 2016 US$ 44.95 1437 pages
Oxford American Handbook of Disaster Medicine 2012 US$ 54.99 851 pages
Ethics in Psychology and the Mental Health Professions 2008 US$ 87.99 672 pages