Non-Invasive Management of Gynecologic Disorders
Minimally Invasive Management of Gynecologic Disorders, is the first book to examine cutting-edge techniques that explore new non-invasive management techniques.
Written with an emphasis on outpatient options, this text uses an evidence-based approach, and focuses on:
- gynecologic disorders for which both surgical and non-surgical management options are currently available
- pathogenesis of these disorders
- available non-surgical treatment options
- guidance on how and when it is appropriate to choose more conservative modalities
- Written by a team international experts in the field, this new all-inclusive volume is invaluable to both the practicing gynecologists and obstetricians who want less evasive options for many of todays gynecologic disorders.
Title: Non-Invasive Management of Gynecologic Disorders
Author: Aydin Arici; Emre Seli
Stahl's Self-Assessment Examination in Psychiatry 2012 US$ 39.50 340 pages
Quick & Easy Medical Terminology 2015 US$ 63.95 459 pages