Non-Invasive Management of Gynecologic Disorders
Minimally Invasive Management of Gynecologic Disorders, is the first book to examine cutting-edge techniques that explore new non-invasive management techniques.
Written with an emphasis on outpatient options, this text uses an evidence-based approach, and focuses on:
- gynecologic disorders for which both surgical and non-surgical management options are currently available
- pathogenesis of these disorders
- available non-surgical treatment options
- guidance on how and when it is appropriate to choose more conservative modalities
- Written by a team international experts in the field, this new all-inclusive volume is invaluable to both the practicing gynecologists and obstetricians who want less evasive options for many of todays gynecologic disorders.
Title: Non-Invasive Management of Gynecologic Disorders
Author: Aydin Arici; Emre Seli
Human Growth and Development 2010 US$ 64.00 233 pages
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks 2010 US$ 4.99 525 pages