The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Complete Book of Road Cycling & Racing
Ride faster, fitter, smarter, & farther
Every road rider has goals. Yours may be to begin racing, to become more competitive, or to win a specific tour. Not interested in racing? Perhaps you want to complete your first century ride, improve your overall fitness, or ride father and faster just for the sheer joy of flying on two wheels.
No matter what your goals, The Complete Book of Road Cycling and Racing gives you all the information you need to become a better, more performance-focused cyclist. Written by an accomplished racing coach, cyclist, and exercise physiologist, this book shows you how to:
- Fit the bike to your body for maximum efficiency and comfort
- Ride safely in a group
- Cope with any weather or altitude
- Maintain your bike
- Prepare for races of all types
- Master racing strategies and tactics
- Train efficiently and stay in peak condition year-round
- And much more
240 pages; ISBN 9780071643412
, or download in or