Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors 2007
Although much of the text is available elsewhere, the Orange Guide collates in one convenient and authoritative source European and UK guidance documents and information on legislation relating to the manufacture and distribution of medicines for human use. Compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice and Good Distribution Practice requirements is essential in the production and distribution of medicines for human use to safeguard public health and comply with legislation.
Changes to this edition include:
- Detailed changes to the EU guide to good manufacturing practice
- Detailed revisions to the EU Directive on medicinal products for human use
- The new Directive on the Principles and Guidelines on Good Manufacturing Practice of Medicinal Products for Human Use
- Restructured contents and clearer text design
- A subject index.
Also available on CD-ROM, and online at www.medicinescomplete.com.
Title: Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors 2007
Author: Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency
On Method Acting 2012 US$ 7.99 208 pages
The Craft of Research, Third Edition 2009 US$ 17.00 337 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Distributors (Green Guide) 2015US$ 109.00
- Rules and Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Distributors (Orange Guide) 2015US$ 98.50
- Good Pharmacovigilance Practice GuideUS$ 55.00
- Essentials of Pharmaceutical ChemistryUS$ 58.00
- School Guidance and CounsellingUS$ 22.00