The Pre-registration Interview
Preparation for the Application Process
The Pre-registration Interview aims to help undergraduate students with their application and the interview process. It offers guidance on:
- Summer placements
- Where to apply
- The process of application
- What employers are looking for
- How to conduct yourself on the day
- What to do if all goes wrong
- Reading up for interviews.
- Most importantly, this text includes a large bank of real interview questions.
The first title in the Tomorrows Pharmacist series, The Pre-registration Interview will be indispensable to pre-registration trainees and pharmacy students to help them prepare for their future career.
A further title in this series is Pre-registration exam questions.
161 pages; ISBN 9780853698210
, or download in
Title: The Pre-registration Interview
Author: Nadia Bukhari
Stahl's Illustrated Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder 2009 US$ 40.00 168 pages
Human Growth and Development 2010 US$ 64.00 233 pages