From Novice to Professional
CakePHP is a leading PHPbased web app development framework. When asking a question on forums or chat rooms, many CakePHP beginners get little help from the experts. Simple questions can get a response like, Well, just read the online manual and API. Unfortunately, the online manual is depreciated, and who wants to absorb a programming language or framework from an API? Beginning CakePHP will do the following:
- Lead you from a basic setup of CakePHP to building a couple applications that will highlight CakePHPs functionality and capabilities without delving too deeply into the PHP language, but rather what the CakePHP framework can offer the developer.
- Teach you to use CakePHP by incorporating advanced features into your web development projects.
- Target beginners of CakePHP or web frameworks in general as well as experienced developers with limited exposure to CakePHP. A secondary audience may include developers undecided on adopting CakePHP or business managers trying to assess the value of incorporating CakePHP into their toolbox.
332 pages; ISBN 9781430209782
, or download in
Title: Beginning CakePHP
Author: David Golding
Java For Everyone 2012 US$ 52.00 831 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Pseudocode
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Pascal
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Perl
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > PHP
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics
- Computers > Programming > Software Development