Handbook of Charged Particle Optics, Second Edition
With the growing proliferation of nanotechnologies, powerful imaging technologies are being developed to operate at the sub-nanometer scale. The newest edition of a bestseller, the Handbook of Charged Particle Optics, Second Edition provides essential background information for the design and operation of high resolution focused probe instruments.
The book’s unique approach covers both the theoretical and practical knowledge of high resolution probe forming instruments. The second edition features new chapters on aberration correction and applications of gas phase field ionization sources. With the inclusion of additional references to past and present work in the field, this second edition offers perfectly calibrated coverage of the field’s cutting-edge technologies with added insight into how they work.
Written by the leading research scientists, the second edition of the Handbook of Charged Particle Optics is a complete guide to understanding, designing, and using high resolution probe instrumentation.
Title: Handbook of Charged Particle Optics, Second Edition
Author: Jon Orloff
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Applied Charged Particle OpticsUS$ 119.00
- Handbook of Thermoplastics, Second EditionUS$ 299.95
- Optics of Charged ParticlesUS$ 72.95
- Handbook of the Psychology of Religion and Spirituality, Second EditionUS$ 50.00
- Handbook of Demonstrations and Activities in the Teaching of Psychology, Second EditionUS$ 73.95