MySQL Database Design and Tuning
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
The authoritative, hands-on guide to advanced MySQL programming and administration techniques for high performance is here. MySQL Database Design and Tuning is the only guide with coverage of both the basics and advanced topics, including reliability, performance, optimization and tuning for MySQL. This clear, concise and unique source for the most reliable MySQL performance information will show you how to:
- Deploy the right MySQL product for your performance needs.
- Set up a performance management and monitoring environment using tools from MySQL.
- Implement the right indexing strategy
- Apply good performance strategy when developing software to work with the MySQL database.
- Configure dozens of variable to correctly tune the MySQL engine.
If you deal with the intricacies and challenges of advanced MySQL functionality on a daily basis, you will be able to build on your knowledge with author Robert Schneider's real-world experiences in MySQL Database Design and Tuning.
433 pages; ISBN 9780672332265
, or download in
Title: MySQL Database Design and Tuning
Author: Robert D Schneider
CompTIA Network+ Study Guide 2015 US$ 49.99 960 pages
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Mastering HTML5 Forms 2013 US$ 17.99 148 pages