The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The Routledge Companion to Twentieth Century Philosophy
The twentieth century was one of the most significant and exciting periods ever witnessed in philosophy, characterized by intellectual change and development on a massive scale. The Routledge Companion to Twentieth Century Philosophy is an outstanding authoritative survey and assessment of the century as a whole. Featuring twenty-two chapters written by leading international scholars, this collection is divided into five clear parts and presents a comprehensive picture of the period for the first time:
- major themes and movements
- logic, language, knowledge and metaphysics
- philosophy of mind, psychology and science
- phenomenology, hermeneutics, existentialism, and critical theory
- politics, ethics, aesthetics.
Featuring annotated further reading and a comprehensive glossary, The Routledge Companion to Twentieth Century Philosophy is indispensable for anyone interested in philosophy over the last one hundred years, suitable for both expert and novice alike.
1041 pages; ISBN 9781134424030
, or download in
More from this author
- Introduction to Phenomenology1999US$ 48.95589 pages
- Husserl's Crisis of the European Sciences and Transcendental Phenomenology2012US$ 23.00342 pages