Building on the success of the first edition, the book has been completely redesigned to create a clearer, more logical presentation of the material. the text has been extensively revised and updated and includes two new chapters on drugs from natural sources, and drug development and production.
Medicinal chemistry, Second Edition will prove invaluable to students of chemistry, medicinal and pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmacy and pharmacology whose courses include medicinal chemistry units.
- Provides a comprehensive, accessible, clearly written introduction to medicinal chemistry
- Assumes little prior knowledge of biology and a familiarity with chemistry at first-year level
- Includes numerous examples of drugs and drug action
- Questions are provided at the end of each chapter, with answers at the end of the book
- Completely revised and updated to include many of the latest drugs and treatments
646 pages; ISBN 9781119965428
, or download in or
Title: Medicinal Chemistry
Author: Gareth Thomas