River Confluences, Tributaries and the Fluvial Network
Taking a global approach this multi-authored text features a team of carefully selected, internationally renowned, experts who have all contributed significantly to recent ground breaking advancements in the field. Each chapter includes a comprehensive review of work to date highlighting recent discoveries and the main thrust of knowledge, previously unpublished research and case studies, challenges and questions, detailed references as well as a forward looking assessment of the state of the science.
484 pages; ISBN 9780470760376
, or download in
Title: River Confluences, Tributaries and the Fluvial Network
Author: Stephen Rice; Andre Roy; Bruce Rhoads
Commercializing Successful Biomedical Technologies 2008 US$ 44.00 361 pages
Electronics All-in-One For Dummies 2013 US$ 31.99 843 pages
- Academic > Earth Sciences > Environmental technology. Sanitary engineering > Water supply for domestic and industrial purposes > Water purification. Water treatment and conditioning. Saline water conversion > Physical geography
- Academic > Geography > Physical geography > Geomorphology. Landforms. Terrain > Other natural landforms: Floodplains, caves, deserts, dunes, etc.
- Academic > Physical Geography > Other natural landforms > Watersheds
- Academic > Physical Geography > Geomorphology. Landforms. Terrain
- Science > Earth Sciences > Hydrology
- Science > Chemistry > Organic
- Technology > Hydrology