Common Design Patterns for Symbian OS
The Foundations of Smartphone Software
- Provides patterns based on the Symbian OS architecturalelements
- Describes how patterns suited for non-mobile software should beadapted or even avoided for Symbian OS
- Provides Symbian OS based examples and code illustrations
Each chapter covers patterns that address specific key concernexperienced by developers: memory performance, time performance,power performance, security and responsiveness.
This book is not specific to any particular version of SymbianOS. While individual examples may come from one version or anotherthe patterns outlined in this book are intended to be more genericand based on the common functionality available in all releases.Where possible the examples given for the design patterns willdirectly reflect the software in Symbian OS.
Common Design Patterns for Symbian OS is intended to beused in conjunction with one or more SDKs for specific Symbian OSphones and with the resources available at the Symbian DevNet website. This facility will provide the background material needed tohelp understand the patterns and the examples accompanyingthem.
447 pages; ISBN 9780470758960
, or download in
Title: Common Design Patterns for Symbian OS
Author: Adrian A. I. Issott
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Java
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems
- Computers > Hardware