The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Foundations for Paramedic Practice
A Theoretical Perspective
This book is a timely and significant contribution to the discipline of paramedic healthcare practice. Topical and comprehensive, lucid and clear, its 'user friendly' style and use of 'stop and think' sections will allow the reader to make application to practice' - Geoffrey Watts, University of Chester, UK. 'This is a thoroughly readable text which is specifically tailored to the needs of student paramedics and would be of great benefit to any pre-hospital or emergency care students. The chapters provide theoretical perspectives, encourage the student to assimilate information, relate to their practice experience and future role development. It will support them in becoming evidence based, fit for purpose practitioners of the future. An excellent text for paramedic science students, highly recommended reading' - Paul Bates, Higher Education Programme Manager, London Ambulance Service NHS Trust, UK.Written by leading paramedics and academic subject experts, with a foreword by Paul Bates, this is the first foundation level text to introduce the main theoretical subjects studied on the new higher education paramedic science programmes.
More from this author
- Academic > Health Sciences > Public aspects of medicine > Public health. Hygiene. Preventive medicine > Disease (Communicable and noninfectious) and public health
- Academic > Health Sciences > Public aspects of medicine > Public health. Hygiene. Preventive medicine > Emergency medical services
- Medicine > Allied Health Services
- Medicine > Emergency Medicine
- Health & Fitness > First Aid