The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
New Perspectives on Contemporary Chinese Poetry
This book is a pioneering collection of scholarly articles on contemporary Chinese poetry. Contemporary Chinese poetry has long enjoyed a fervent following in mainland China, Taiwan and Hong Kong, and it is built upon one of the most glorious poetic traditions of any civilization in the world. Aside from the ground-breaking work of Michelle Yeh, Maghiel Van Crevel, and a few other scholars, however, it has been all too neglected by scholars in English. This volume brings together fresh scholarship from an array of experts on contemporary Chinese poetry in a comprehensive volume that offers readable and provocative treatments of many of the most important Chinese poets of our age.
257 pages; ISBN 9780230610149
, or download in
More Literary Criticism
Salem Story 1993 US$ 38.00 302 pages
Cracking the SAT Literature Subject Test, 2013-2014 Edition 2013 US$ 12.99 256 pages
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Languages of Eastern Asia, Africa, Oceania > Chinese language and literature > Chinese literature > History and criticism
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > Languages of Eastern Asia, Africa, Oceania > Ural-Altaic languages > Turkic languages
- Foreign Language Books > Chinese
- Poetry > Asian
- Poetry > Ancient, Classical & Medieval
- Literary Criticism > Asian
- Foreign Language Study