Promoting Personal Safety in PSHE
Focusing on personal safety, the book addresses key issues such as:
o emotional health and well-being
o the ability to access help and support
o family, social and sexual relationships.
Each section contains a comprehensive facilitator's guide.
Developed in consultation with young people, this lively and interactive resource provides them with the information and the vital skills to deal with the difficult situations they face.
225 pages; ISBN 9781848608504
, or download in
Title: Promoting Personal Safety in PSHE
Author: Jane Harries
Worksheets Don't Grow Dendrites 2010 US$ 33.95 169 pages
Biology for the IB Diploma 2015 US$ 47.00 415 pages
- Academic > Health Sciences > Public aspects of medicine > Public health. Hygiene. Preventive medicine > Study and teaching. Research
- Academic > Health Sciences > Public aspects of medicine > Medicine and the state
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminal justice administration
- Academic > Public Affairs > Criminal justice administration
- Education > Philosophy & Social Aspects
- Education > Students & Student Life