The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Grubers Complete SAT Guide 2009
"The best book on the SAT" -CBS Radio
"Gary Gruber is the leading expert on the SAT" -Houston Chronicle
"Gary Gruber is the most prominent guru of SAT preparation."-Chicago Tribune
"His methods make the questions seem amazingly simple to solve."-Library Journal
"Dr. Gruber knows the ins and outs of the SAT." -Los Angeles Times
Get the Skills That Unlock the Answers
With the explanation to a question, you can answer that one question. With the Gruber strategies, you can answer thousands of questions! These strategies show you how to think about problems best, and can be used consistently on every SAT test.
The Fastest, Easiest Way to Improve Your Score
- Features the Exclusive Gruber System That has Raised Actual SAT Scores by More than 600 Points!
- Unique Diagnostic Test Shows You Why You Got Questions Wrong-And How to Correct It
- Tips of Writing a High-Scoring Essay
- Inside Info on How SAT Questions Are Created
- Student-Praised Writing, Vocab, Math and Reading Sections
- 5 Full-Length SAT Practice Tests with complete explanatory answers keyed to the Gruber strategies and basic skills
Effective Study Tools That Are Actually Fun
- 101 Most Important Math Questions You Need to Know
- The World's Shortest SAT Test (16 Questions)
- The 291 Most Important SAT Words
- Proven Strategies for Solving Questions Quickly
- Tons of Practice SAT Questions, with Every Answer Keyed to the Gruber Strategies and Basic Skills
- The Gruber Prefixes and Roots that can give you the meaning of more than 150,000 words
Use the Most Trusted Methods
- More schools use Dr. Gruber's books for SAT courses than any other SAT books.
- PBS chose Dr. Gruber to train teachers nationally to improve the nation's SAT scores.
- National learning centers, state agencies and state education departments have contracted with Dr. Gruber to improve SAT scores and critical thinking ability.
About the Author
Gary R. Gruber, Ph.D., is recognized nationally as the leading expert on the SAT, test-taking methods, and critical thinking skills. His books on test taking and critical thinking skills have sold more than seven million copies.