The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Practical Answers to More Than 150 of Your Mortgage and Loan Questions
For most people, buying a house is the largest purchase they will make during their lives. However, it is the loan to buy the house that can add hundreds of thousands of dollars to your overall cost. The Mortgage Answer Book answers the most important questions someone buying a home needs answered before obtaining a mortgage. With insider tips, strategies, and insights that are critical for anyone applying for a mortgage. The Mortgage Answer Book is an authoritative reference, providing sound advice and immediate answers to your most pressing concerns.
Written by an attorney, The Mortgage Answer Book answers your most important questions including:
How do interest rates affect me being able to purchase a home?
- How can I fix a problem on my credit history?
- What are prepayment penalties?
- How can I figure out how much money I will be able to borrow?
- How do I refinance my mortgage?
- What is the difference between a fixed mortgage and an adjustable rate mortgage?
- How do I avoid foreclosure and losing my home?
Written in an easy-to-read, question and answer format, The Mortgage Answer Book helps you understand how to successfully finance a home.
290 pages; ISBN 9781572487987
, or download in
More from this author
- Probate and Settle an Estate in California2007US$ 27.95354 pages
- How to File for Divorce in California without Children2008US$ 22.95290 pages