New to

Naked Roommate

And 107 Other Issues You Might Run Into in College

Naked Roommate by Harlan Cohen
In college, there's a surprise around every corner...but that doesn't mean you can't be prepared! From sharing a bathroom with 40 strangers to sharing lecture notes, The Naked Roommate is your behind-the-scenes look at EVERYTHING you need to know about college (but never knew you needed to know).

This essential guide is packed with expert advice on everything from managing money and a job to managing stress and a full class load --plus hilarious, outrageous and telling stories from students on over 100 college campuses.

Learn about dorm do's, don'ts and dramas, and how to deal with lying, noisy or nasty roommates (and their unwelcome guests). Don't forget dating and friend issues, too ? hanging out with the right kind of people will save you a lot of trouble! And though the party scene may be tempting, watch out for the mysterious "fruit punch" and keep an eye on your buddies, too.

The Naked Roommate is a must-have for all college students. Don't leave your parents home without it!

"If The Naked Roommate existed when I went to college, I would have devoured every page before I stepped foot on campus." -Linda J. Sax, Associate Director of the Higher Education Research Institute and Director of the CIRP Freshman Survey

Sourcebooks; March 2007
Title: Naked Roommate
Author: Harlan Cohen
Focus on Family: The Naked Roommate author Harlan Cohen - WGN-TV
Tue, 23 Jun 2015 09:27:30 -0700
WGN-TVFocus on Family: The Naked Roommate author Harlan CohenWGN-TVHarlan Cohen. · ...
Get Naked With Bestselling Author Harlan Cohen - Onward State
Mon, 03 Nov 2014 01:08:10 -0800
Onward StateGet Naked With Bestselling Author Harlan CohenOnward StateHe began his career during his time at Indiana ...
Advice for worried parents as children head to college - Los Angeles Times
Sat, 15 Aug 2015 02:32:43 -0700
Los Angeles TimesAdvice for worried parents as children head to collegeLos Angeles TimesThat philosophy infuses his new book ...