The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Effective Treatments for PTSD, Second Edition
Practice Guidelines from the International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Developed under the auspices of the PTSD Treatment Guidelines Task Force of the International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies, this tightly edited work is the definitive best-practice reference for practitioners caring for any trauma population. Leading clinical scientists thoroughly review the literature on widely used therapeutic approaches for both adults and children. Succinct treatment guidelines are presented that feature standardized ratings of the evidence for each approach. The book also offers insightful guidance to help clinicians select the most suitable therapy for particular patients and overcome frequently encountered obstacles.
More from this author
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy for Adolescents with PTSD2008US$ 23.99219 pages
- Treating and Preventing Adolescent Mental Health Disorders2005US$ 64.99859 pages
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry > Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system > Psychiatry > Psychopathology > Neuroses
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Clinical Psychology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychopathology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Emotions