Effective Treatments for PTSD, Second Edition
Practice Guidelines from the International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Edna B. Foa, PhD, is Professor of Clinical Psychology in Psychiatry at the University of Pennsylvania, where she is also Director of the Center for the Study and Treatment of Anxiety.
Terence M. Keane, PhD, is Director of the National Center for PTSD, Behavioral Sciences Division, VA Boston Healthcare System, where he is also Associate Chief of Staff for Research and Development, and Professor and Vice Chairman of Psychiatry at Boston University School of Medicine.
Matthew J. Friedman, MD, PhD, is Executive Director of the National Center for PTSD, White River Junction VA Medical Center, and Professor of Psychiatry and Pharmacology at Dartmouth Medical School.
Judith A. Cohen, MD, is a board-certified child and adolescent psychiatrist and Medical Director of the Center for Traumatic Stress in Children and Adolescents, Department of Psychiatry, Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Title: Effective Treatments for PTSD, Second Edition
Author: Edna B. Foa; Terence M. Keane; Matthew J. Friedman; Judith A. Cohen
Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, Expanded Edition 2014 US$ 7.99 288 pages
What to Expect When You're Expecting 2008 US$ 14.95 616 pages
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry > Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system > Psychiatry > Psychopathology > Neuroses
- Medicine > Nursing > Psychiatric
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Counseling
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Clinical Psychology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychopathology
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Emotions
- Social Science > Social Work
- Family & Relationships > Abuse