Managing Difficult People
A Survival Guide For Handling Any Employee
Don't Let Negaholics Rule Your Workplace!
As a manager, you're sandwiched between the pressure of senior executives and the demands of your own staff memebers. The last thing you need is an unruly employee whose chronic "negaholic" attitude upsets your office applecart and affects the morale of your entire staff.
Managing Difficult People gives you the tools you need to cope with all kinds of difficult employees. From sneaky slackers to resident office tormentors, this handy guide cuts to the chase, helping you identify and deal with specific personality types such as The Bully, The Complainer or Whiner, The Procrastinator, The Know-It-All, The Silent Type, The Social Butterfly, The "No People Skills" Person, The Rookie, The Overly Sensitive Person, and The Manipulator.
224 pages; ISBN 9781605508542
, or download in
Title: Managing Difficult People
Author: Marilyn Pincus
The Student Leadership Challenge 2014 US$ 36.00 306 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2015 US$ 38.00 746 pages
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business and Commerce > Personnel management. Employment management
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business
- Academic > Economics > Commerce
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Personality
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- Business > Management
- Business > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Business > Labor