Performance Appraisal Phrase Book
The Best Words, Phrases, and Techniques for Performace Reviews
You'll never struggle with performance appraisals again!
Do you dread writing employee performance evaluations? Do you struggle for hours to find just the right words of praise, avoid repetition, and tread the fine line between "constructive" and "criticism"?
Performance Appraisal Phrase Book makes it easy for you. Featuring concise sections on how to write the evaluation, handle tricky legal issues, and verbally discuss the evaluation, this book also includes a directory of thousands of words and phrases appropriate for any type of written evaluation.
You'll be able to find just the right way to assess:
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Quality of work
- Work habits
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Timeliness of work
- Work attitude
Title: Performance Appraisal Phrase Book
Author: Corey Sandler; Janice Keefe
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business and Commerce > Personnel management. Employment management
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business
- Academic > Economics > Commerce
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Communication
- Business > Careers
- Business > Business Communication
- Business > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Business > Labor
- Business > Management