The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
A Cup Of Comfort For Devotional for Mothers
In this special addition to the bestselling A Cup of Comfort series, you'll find touching, biblical-themed stories written by devoted mothers who have welcomed the Lord into their daily lives. Celebrating the God-given beauty, strength, and wisdom of mothers everywhere, these daily reflections will inspire and delight you.
You'll draw comfort and renewed confidence in the moving stories of such mothers as:
- Jean, who looks to the Lord to ease the struggles she faces raising her children?and in the process renews her commitment to family love
- Sally, who finds the wisdom she needs in scripture when her adopted son asks questions about his past
- Nancy, who trusts in God to watch after her grown children after they've left her home and gone out on their own into the world
Being a good mother is never easy. But with A Cup of Comfort Devotional for Mothers, you have all you need to help deepen your faith in God, family, and the power of a mother's love.
336 pages; ISBN 9781605503950
, or download in
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Works of meditation and devotion > Mothers; Prayer-books and devotions; English
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymns in languages other than English
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Religion > Christianity
- Religion > Devotional