The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Computer Forensics For Dummies
You’ll learn all about e-mail and Web-based forensics, mobile forensics, passwords and encryption, and other e-evidence found through VoIP, voicemail, legacy mainframes, and databases. You’ll discover how to use the latest forensic software, tools, and equipment to find the answers that you’re looking for in record time. When you understand how data is stored, encrypted, and recovered, you’ll be able to protect your personal privacy as well. By the time you finish reading this book, you’ll know how to:
- Prepare for and conduct computer forensics investigations
- Find and filter data
- Protect personal privacy
- Transfer evidence without contaminating it
- Anticipate legal loopholes and opponents’ methods
- Handle passwords and encrypted data
- Work with the courts and win the case
Plus, Computer Forensics for Dummies includes lists of things that everyone interested in computer forensics should know, do, and build. Discover how to get qualified for a career in computer forensics, what to do to be a great investigator and expert witness, and how to build a forensics lab or toolkit.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
384 pages; ISBN 9780470457832
, or download in or
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages
- Academic > Public Affairs > Criminal justice administration > Police. Detectives. Constabulary > Police duty. Methods of protection > Investigation of crimes. Examination and identification of prisoners
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminal justice administration > Police. Detectives. Constabulary > Police duty. Methods of protection
- Law > Forensic Science
- Computers > Security