The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Michael Faradays Mental Exercises
An Artisan Essay Circle in Regency London
This book is the first to publish the essays and poems produced by Faradays circle. The complete corpus of the essay-circles writings is accompanied by detailed annotations, extracts from key sources and a full-length introduction explaining the biographical, historical and literary context of the group. This edition will be valuable not only for historians of Romantic and Victorian science, but for literary scholars and historians working on early nineteenth-century writing, reading and class issues, and for all readers interested in the development of the mind of a great scientist.
More from this author
Duty 2014 US$ 14.99 640 pages
- Academic > Physics > Physicists; Biography > Anderson, Carl D. (Carl David), 1905-
- Academic > Physics > Physicists; Biography > Faraday, Michael, 1791-1867
- Academic > Physics > Descriptive and experimental mechanics
- Academic > Physics > Physics; Abstracts; Periodicals
- Literary Criticism > European > English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh
- Science > History
- Social Science > Men's Studies
- History > Modern
- Literary Collections